5.0

We loved the experience I AM A STAR gave us.My son always wanted to be on camera with his favorite stars from the TV shows and that is exactly what he did with the Project's Celebrities.

We did not have to go to Los Angeles, since they filmed on location in Miami.

The filming process was exciting,my husband and I were allowed to watch the filming and meet the Celebrities as well.

They had a huge after party they invited us to with champagne and fine wines to celebrate the start of the Program, they had cakes and sodas for the kids.The Celebs brought pizzas for the kids at the end of the filming as well, which was great since I didn't have to cook after long day of filming.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with I Am A Star Project and uploaded a picture. the best about i am a star project miami agents from I Am A Star Project was filming. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about I Am A Star Project.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare I Am A Star Project to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with I Am A Star Project?

Comments