4.0

I AM A STAR Project was amazing.Real Celebrities working with the kids.

It does not get better then this. What my husband and I loved about the Project is that I AM A STAR flew all the Celebs to our city, we did not have to leave to Los Angeles. They were filming a Real Pilot Show with my daughter and the rest of the kids. They even flew in one of the best Los Angeles Entertainment photographers and invited local agents to audition the kids for representation.

I am in the import - export business and know nothing about show-business.

I would never know how to market my daughter to those agents.I was very happy with the entire process.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with celebrities and filming. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of i am a star project. I Am A Star Project needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned i am a star project in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at I Am A Star Project.

Had an Experience with I Am A Star Project?

Comments

Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more